Friday, August 12, 2016

Atheist can't use their own mind/argument to reason or have any arguments against GOD!





"Supposing there was no intelligence behind the universe, 

no creative mind. In that case, nobody designed my brain for 

the purpose of thinking. It is merely that when the atoms 

inside my skull happen, for physical or chemical reasons, to 

arrange themselves in a certain way, this gives me, as a by-

product, the sensation I call thought. But, if so, how can I 

trust my own thinking to be true? It's like upsetting a milk jug 

and hoping that the way it splashes itself will give you a map 

of London. But if I can't trust my own thinking, of course I 

can't trust the arguments leading to Atheism, and therefore

have no reason to be an Atheist, or anything else. Unless I 

believe in God, I cannot believe in thought: so I can never 

use thought to disbelieve in God."


C.S. Lewis The Case for Christianity p.32






But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the
convictions of man's mind, which has been developed from
the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all
trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a
monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?

Charles Darwin Quote









No comments:

Post a Comment

Fulfill Your Role as an Evangelizer This is a wonderful Watchtower I thought was extremely useful and have been wanting to share.  5/15/13...